Kylie Minogue â€“ Aphrodite Live 2011 World Tour Singapore
International pop star Kylie Minogue will make her eagerly-anticipated return to Singapore for a one-night-only concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Wednesday, June 29th 2011. This is THE concert event of the year!
Kylie commented: â€œTouring Aphrodite has been an absolute joy. I could not have hoped for more; the band, dancers, choreography and costumes have come together like a dream. For me the most important element is always the audience and Iâ€™m delighted that I am going to have the opportunity to perform for my fans in South East Asia. I look forward to seeing you all soon.â€
Kylie has been touring since February this year and has been receiving some of the best reviews of her career. The spectacular show, which will be a homage to Greek mythology and culture, has The Telegraph in the UK declaring â€˜Kylie Minogue is not just a pop star any more, she is a veritable goddessâ€™ whilst the Irish Independent said â€œIt is unlikely you will see a more lavish event this yearâ€.
The multi-million-dollar production will see Kylie joined on stage by a huge cast of dancers and aerial performers along with her live band. The groundbreaking production features:
– A host of specially-designed props, including a 14-foot tall golden Pegasus, a golden chariot, five video screens, a sweeping staircase set and more
– 200 different costumes/outfits utilizing over a million diamante crystals and almost 1,000 feathers
– 8 bespoke Dolce & Gabbana costumes for the Aphrodite herself
– 100 different pairs of shoes
– A four-piece band, 12 dancers and two backing singers
– Spectacular choreography, lighting and video content, making it an unmissable show
As anyone who has attended any of the previous tours can attest â€“ a Kylie show is not to be missed. Much more than a concert, a Kylie show is indeed a spectacular!
29 Jun 2011
Approx 2 hrs
Singapore Indoor Stadium
TICKET PRICE (EXCLUDE BOOKING FEE)
Standard – S$348, S$268, S$178, S$138, S$98